Dunamu Inc., the mum corporate of South Korea’s biggest crypto trade Upbit, will center of attention its long term endeavors on Levvels, its Los Angeles-based non-fungible token (NFT) three way partnership with Hybe Co., Ltd., the leisure company at the back of Okay-pop workforce BTS.
See comparable article: Dunamu’s NFT venture with BTS’s HYBE to launch services later this year
- Tune Chi-hyung, the founder and chairman of Dunamu, mentioned at Thursday’s Upbit Developer Convention 2022 (UDC 2022) match that Dunamu will improve and power its industry ahead with 3 core products and services: Upbit crypto trade, Upbit NFT trade and Levvels.
- Tune added that the motive force to conquer the “Crypto Iciness” is other programs of blockchain and crypto reminiscent of decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs and play-to-earn (P2E), in keeping with local media reports.
- Lee Sir-goo, Dunamu’s leader government officer, additionally mentioned on the similar match that he is most invested in the release of Levvels; Lee sees Levvels as a chance for Dunamu to amplify in a foreign country.
- Levvels is anticipated to provide products and services associated with NFTs in line with the highbrow assets (IP) of Okay-pop artists. HYBE recently manages high-profile Okay-pop acts reminiscent of BTS, Le Sserafim and ENHYPEN.
- Dunamu and HYBE personal 65% and 35% of Levvels, respectively.
See comparable article: Naver and LINE launch NFT platform for K-pop fans